The Cardiac Device Education and Self-Assessment Course is a self-paced tool with 18 modules of content.
This course has evolved from the Society’s highly regarded Board Review Course and is designed to better serve a wider audience within the EP community.
Find tips for candidates preparing to take any of the IBHRE certification exams as well texts listed as possible resources for the exam.
Achieving IBHRE certification symbolizes your commitment to excellence in heart rhythm management. Preparation is key for your success. Note: While IBHRE offers educational resources, it does not offer training.
In this section you’ll find a:
- link to the Candidate Handbook that includes a detailed content outline for each exam so you know exactly what to study
- comprehensive reading list for each
- list of related links to extended affiliated programs
We trust you will find these tools helpful and wish you much success! Note: Completing the recommending reading materials or educational courses does not guarantee successful completion of an IBHRE certification exam. Using recommended educational materials does not simplify, make easier, or make less expensive the certification process.
- About Computer-Based Testing
- Candidate Handbook
- Certification Process Brochure
- Computer-Based Testing Tutorials
- Exam Development Process
- Exam Scheduling
- Overview and Scoring
- Study Tips
- Verification of Continuing Education
- HRS Core Concepts in EP
- IBHRE-CCI Partnership to Promote Certification
- IBHRE's Online Device Course
- Mentorship Program
- Online EP Course: The EP Learning ExPerience™
- Reading Lists
- Related Links
- Upcoming Events: Online Programs, Interactive Experiences, Professional Bootcamps, etc.