This page provides instructions on how to schedule your exam at a Test Center.
Please note: No scheduling permit will be required to schedule your exam appointment, or to enter the testing site. A non-expired, government issued identification will be required.
- Register for the examination by completing the IBHRE exam application. All registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. At the close of registration, IBHRE will send the full examinee list and applicant data to the testing vendor. This data must be forwarded four months prior to the examination date. Note: Only eligible examinees )those who have submitted online application, required supporting documentation, and payment) will be forwarded. Those with incomplete submissions will not be included in data transfer.
- Approximately six weeks after the registration deadline date, you will be sent an email notification that scheduling is open for your exam.
- After you complete your exam, your exam is electronically submitted to psychometricians for scoring.
- Scores will be available approximately twelve (12) weeks after the examination day.
- Contact IBHRE immediately by e-mail to email@example.com providing the name that appears on your appointment confirmation and the name that appears on your ID.
- You should receive a new confirmation within 1-2 weeks of submitting your request. Once you receive your new confirmation, you should keep it in a safe place so it will not be lost. Be sure to destroy the original confirmation upon receipt of the new one.
- You do not need to wait for the new confirmation with the corrected name before scheduling your exam appointment. You may still use the scheduling number and the name that appears on your original confirmation to schedule your appointment. Upon issuance of a new confirmation, the only information that will change is your name. Your scheduling number and CIN number will remain the same.
- The testing vendor will update your name automatically in its system regardless of whether you have scheduled your appointment or not. IBHRE strongly recommends that you schedule your appointment as soon as you receive your confirmation regardless of any discrepancies in your name.