Cardiac Device Education & Self-Assessment Course
The Cardiac Device Education and Self-Assessment (CDESA) Course includes 18 information-packed modules based on IBHRE's Certified Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS) exam blueprint.* For $399, the course is the ideal self-paced education tool for clinical practitioners, device technicians, manufacture representatives, nurse practitioners, physicians and physician assistants.
Click here to view course demo
*Completing this online course does not guarantee successful completion of the CCDS exam. The course does not cover all topics included in the CCDS exam blueprint. Purchasing the CDESA does not reduce the cost to apply for certification.
*Coming in 2023! An updated course is being developed based on the current CCDS exam blueprint. Contact IBHRE with any questions.
If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact IBHRE at email@example.com .
Group Discount Rates:
Industry & Professional Organizations per order (1-year access)
10-24 courses: 10% discount
25-49 courses: 15% discount
50+ courses: 20% discount
Academic Institutions per order (2-year access)
6 or more courses: 10% discount
ACADEMIC INSTITUTION FAQs
Contact IBHRE's CEO, Tracy Lofty, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about group rates.
Want to know what people are saying about the course? Click here to view the report. Read the News Release.
IBHRE sincerely thanks the following subject matter experts who contributed to the course:
- Richard Clark, FHRS, CCCDS
- David R. Muller, RN
- Jane D. Price, CCDS, CEPS
- Julie B. Shea, MSN, FHRS, CCDS
- Sachin Nayyar, MBBS, MD, PhD, CCDS, CEPS-A
- Scott R. Ceresnak, MD, CEPS-P
- Austin S. Davies, BS, BSBME, CEPS, CCDS
- Laurie J. Newmark, RN, CCDS
- Courtney A. Nenadic, BSN, MBA, RN, CEPS, CCDS
- William F. Heddle, BS, MB, MBBS, MD, FHRS
- Robert L. Williams, BS, CCDS
- Alexander I. Green, MD
- Jeffrey S. Osborn, MD, CCDS
- Kwan S. Lee, MD
- Harlie Ferguson, AS, CEPS
- Tom Kenny, RN, CCDS, FHRS