COVID-19 and Certification Exams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: (Updated September 17, 2021)
We are experiencing unprecedented times across the globe, and IBHRE hopes that you and your families are safe. IBHRE is actively monitoring the worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat to allow on-going communication with regard to potential impacts on exam candidates and subject matter experts who lend their time and talent to help advance IBHRE’s mission.
Testing windows for 2022 have been extended due to required decreased capacity at Prometric testing centers worldwide. Candidates will receive emailed instructions for scheduling exam appointments approximately 12 weeks after registration closes. See table below for more information.
|Exam||Testing Window||Score Instructions Date|
|CEPS for Allied Professionals||June 1-3, 2022||By April 30, 2022|
|CCDS for Allied Professionals and Physicians||August 3-5, 2022||By June 30, 2022|
|CEPS-A/CEPS-P for Physicians||October 19-20, 2022||By August 30, 2022|
|CDRMS||November 9-10, 2022||By August 30, 2022|
Scheduling instructions for the October 20, 2021 CDRMS exam were emailed to all eligible candidates on August 12, 2021. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have not received the instructions.
Candidates who require assistance with scheduling an exam appointment should contact Prometric's Customer Care Team at 1-888-283-5452 (US) or 001-1-800-853-6769 (International) Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET. If you are unable to contact them via phone, please click on the following link, fill out the form, submit and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Please visit this web page regularly. IBHRE staff will continue to update this page as necessary.
Registration and Testing
- For candidates testing at a Prometric SMT Iso Quality Testing Center, please visit Prometric’s Coronavirus Update webpage for guidance on permissible personal care items, test center cleaning procedures, and closures. Prometric's open sites list is updated regularly to reflect which sites are currently open or scheduled to open, along with the date in which testing will resume. For information about what to expect at testing centers, please view the video on Prometric's website. Click here to access the video. Note: Prometric's testing centers will adhere to social distancing policies of local jurisdictions which may limit seating capacity.
- IBHRE recommends visiting the following links for more information:
IBHRE Exam Results and Certificates
- Examinees will receive emailed instructions for accessing/printing score reports approximately twelve (12) weeks after the exam date. Note: Score reports will not be mailed; IBHRE strongly suggests printing/saving a copy for your records.
- Successful examinees will receive emailed instructions for retrieving certificates approximately one month after score reports are made public.
- In accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) safety guidelines, IBHRE staff are working remotely until further notice. Staff can be reached Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm ET.