COVID-19 and Certification Exams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: (Updated April 14, 2021)
We are experiencing unprecedented times across the globe, and IBHRE hopes that you and your families are safe. IBHRE is actively monitoring the worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat to allow on-going communication with regard to potential impacts on exam candidates and subject matter experts who lend their time and talent to help advance IBHRE’s mission.
Exam dates for 2021 have been extended due to required decreased capacity at Prometric testing centers worldwide. Eligible candidates will receive emailed instructions to make an exam appointment. See table below for more information.
|Exam||Testing Window||Scheduling Instructions Date|
|CEPS for Allied Professionals||June 2-6, 2021||March 8, 2021|
|CCDS for Allied Professionals and Physicians||August 4-8, 2021||By the End of June 2021|
Please visit this web page regularly. IBHRE staff will continue to update this page as necessary.
Registration and Testing
- For candidates testing at a Prometric SMT Iso Quality Testing Center, please visit Prometric’s Coronavirus Update webpage for guidance on permissible personal care items, test center cleaning procedures, and closures. Prometric's open sites list is updated daily to reflect which sites are currently open or scheduled to open, along with the date in which testing will resume. For information about what to expect at testing centers, please view the video on Prometric's website. Click here to access the video. Note: Prometric's testing centers will adhere to social distancing policies of local jurisdictions which may limit seating capacity.
- IBHRE recommends visiting the following links for more information:
IBHRE Exam Results and Certificates
- Examinees will receive emailed instructions for accessing/printing score reports approximately twelve (12) weeks after the exam date. Note: Score reports will not be mailed; IBHRE strongly suggests printing/saving a copy for your records.
- Successful examinees will receive emailed instructions for retrieving certificates approximately one month after score reports are made public.
- In accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) safety guidelines, IBHRE staff are working remotely until further notice. Staff can be reached Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm ET.