COVID-19 and Certification Exams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: (Updated May 12, 2022)
We are experiencing unprecedented times across the globe, and IBHRE hopes that you and your families are safe. IBHRE is actively monitoring the worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat to allow on-going communication with regard to potential impacts on exam candidates and subject matter experts who lend their time and talent to help advance IBHRE’s mission.
Testing windows for 2022 have been extended due to required decreased capacity at Prometric testing centers worldwide. Candidates will receive emailed instructions for scheduling exam appointments approximately 12 weeks after registration closes. See table below for more information.
|Exam||Testing Window||Scheduling Instructions Date|
|CEPS for Allied Professionals||June 1-3, 2022||March 31, 2022|
|CCDS for Allied Professionals and Physicians||August 3-5, 2022||May 12, 2022|
|CEPS-A/CEPS-P for Physicians||October 19-20, 2022||By August 30, 2022|
|CDRMS||November 9-10, 2022||By August 30, 2022|
Candidates who require assistance with scheduling an exam appointment should contact Prometric's Customer Care Team at 1-888-283-5452 (US) or 001-1-800-853-6769 (International) Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET. If you are unable to contact them via phone, please click on the following link, fill out the form, submit and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Please visit this web page regularly. IBHRE staff will continue to update this page as necessary.
Registration and Testing
- Effective May 1, 2022, Prometric will no longer require candidates or test center personnel to wear masks unless required to do so by building management or local government mandates. In light of recent trends and mask mandate changes around the world, along with updated guidance from leading world health organizations, Prometric will not require masks to be worn in test centers, however we will continue to allow and encourage the wearing of masks regardless of mandate or vaccination status. Prometric will always follow the guidance of local government and health officials, so when masks are mandated in a market, Prometric will continue to follow that guidance in the test centers as well.
- For candidates testing at a Prometric SMT Iso Quality Testing Center, please visit Prometric’s Coronavirus Update webpage for guidance on permissible personal care items, test center cleaning procedures, and closures. Prometric's open sites list is updated regularly to reflect which sites are currently open or scheduled to open, along with the date in which testing will resume. For information about what to expect at testing centers, please view the video on Prometric's website. Click here to access the video. Note: Prometric's testing centers will adhere to social distancing policies of local jurisdictions which may limit seating capacity.
- IBHRE recommends visiting the following links for more information:
IBHRE Exam Results and Certificates
- Examinees will receive emailed instructions for accessing/printing score reports approximately twelve (12) weeks after the exam date. Note: Score reports will not be mailed; IBHRE strongly suggests printing/saving a copy for your records.
- Successful examinees will receive emailed instructions for retrieving certificates approximately one month after score reports are made public.
- In accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) safety guidelines, IBHRE staff are working remotely until further notice. Staff can be reached Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm ET.