The Cardiac Device Education and Self-Assessment Course is a self-paced tool with 18 modules of content.
This course has evolved from the Society’s highly regarded Board Review Course and is designed to better serve a wider audience within the EP community.
Find tips for candidates preparing to take any of the IBHRE certification exams as well texts listed as possible resources for the exam.
Achieving IBHRE certification symbolizes your commitment to excellence in heart rhythm management. Preparation is key for your success. Note: While IBHRE offers educational resources, it does not offer training.
In this section you’ll find a:
- link to the Candidate Handbook that includes a detailed content outline for each exam so you know exactly what to study
- comprehensive reading list for each
- affiliated prep course
- list of related links to extended affiliated programs
We trust you will find these tools helpful and wish you much success!
Click here to view a presentation about the value of certification and exam preparation created by Matthew Brown, MBA, BSc, CCDS, Senior IBHRE Ambassador and Executive Territory Manager for Boston Scientific.
- About Computer-Based Testing
- IBHRE's Online Device Course
- Online EP Course: The EP Learning ExPerience™
- Exam Scheduling
- Candidate Handbook
- Mentorship Program
- Computer Based Testing Tutorials
- Overview and Scoring
- Study Tips & Reading Lists
- Related Links
- HRS Core Concepts in EP
- Verification of Continuing Education